Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lamb Season


I had a really nice day yesterday. I hiked with the BWAG's in the morning. I could really feel how out of shape I was, but it was good to be out and in the company of my girlfriends. It's so incredible how much love and support I get from all of them. They have made such a difference in how I've gotten through the treatment so far.

After hiking, I went out to visit with my friend Gretchen and see all her new lambs. We had a good talk, and of course the lambs were so cute. Another rite of spring.

Last night, I went to the monthly Audubon meeting, which featured an interesting talk on the life of the Yellowstone bison. It was also great to see all of my friends there.

Well, today I get my 4th and final chemotherapy treatment. It's a day to celebrate. I'll post again later to let you know how I'm doing.

Lou Ann

3 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of you today. And do you now how far you've come? You used the words chemotherapy and celebrate in the same sentence!! OK, two sentences, but they were right next to each other! Even thought it's a Tuesday, I think it qualifies as Humpday. You're over the hump now.

    christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending (snail mail) some photo's of your blooming yard. They start with the first crocus and end with strawberry blossoms.

    We all celebrate the closing of the book on Chemo and offer a small prayer of thanks! Every woman of us cheers as you progress in style through your battle.

    We send our love,

    Mary W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou! Glad you're done with that! :)

    I'll talk to you soon!
    Leiann

    ReplyDelete