Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Weather!

The weather is never boring here in Bozeman. Yesterday it reached a balmy 63 degrees! Then about 4 p.m. a dark cloud appeared on the horizon. My dad commented that it looked like a tornado. Within minutes, it was blowing 40 mph and snowing hard. The temperature had dropped to freezing. Lots of tree limbs were broken and several stop signs blown down, among other things. We had planned to take Mom and Dad to the MSU Spring Rodeo, but decided to stay warm and dry at home. A good decision, I think.

BTW, I've had such a good visit with my folks. We've just been hanging out together everyday. I took them to my acupuncture appointment on Wednesday, and they got to see the nice facility at the Cancer Support Community. Yesterday, we took a nostalgia tour of Big Sky. My parents have an incredible memory for people and events. Today, I put them on the plane to Seattle. I hope the flight isn't too bumpy!

Lou Ann

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed hanging out with you and your parents before they left to go back to Seattle. They are as delightful as ever and have a daughter to be so proud of! Lou Ann is an
    inspiration to all of us here in Bozeman!!
    Love,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I didn't know Gus and Claire came to visit! Wish they would come here...it's a big lonely house now.

    So good to hear you're doing well, and I'm glad to see you're actually out there enjoying life. It's what you're supposed to do! Soon it will all be the past. Keep up the good work!

    Hugs,
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete