Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bird Festival




I just returned from Missoula where I attended the state bird festival with friends Diane & Karen. We had a lot of fun, as always. We went on two field trips; one to the Mission Valley (see photos), which is so beautiful. The second was a 6 mile hike up Pattee Canyon. As I was talking to one of the other gals on the hike, she mentioned she lived in Jackson, WY. I told her my brother Dave lives there. Well, it turns out she knows Dave and Patsy, my sister-in-law. What a small world! But I guess Jackson is a small town.

It was also great fun to catch up with all my birding friends from around the state. I'm fortunate to know so many good people. I am completely exhausted, but it's a good tired. My pillow is calling ....

2 comments:

  1. What is the source of that glow around everyone? And the clouds have gaps between them which shows the color blue. I'm not familiar with that phenomenon...

    christy
    in soggy Bellevue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! What pictures ! Gorgeous. You are amazing.
    I think of you so very often. Hope you feel/sense my positive vibs. hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete