Monday, June 14, 2010

How Time Flies



An MSU college chum, Phil, came through town today, and we met for coffee and a quick visit. That's Phil on the right. I know, we look a lot alike, don't we?

It's been 28 years since we've seen one another! Phil hasn't changed a bit. In two years it will be 30 years since we graduated, which is really hard to believe. How time flies. There was talk about a reunion of our TV class of 1982. I hope it happens. It would be a lot of fun to see all those crazy folks again.

5 comments:

  1. I loved the twin posting. Wow, a couple of good looking people. I think a reunion would be great.Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you finish with radiation, it is a must to celebrate. Here in Chattanooga the radiation center has a small ship's bell that everyone rings when they are done. I hit that sucker so hard you could hear it next door. Then I bawled all the way to the parking lot and on to work. I felt so relieved to be done. I am on Tamaxofen for five years and that has side effects, but it doesn't zap your energy like radiation. Congratulations! And ring a bell! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, I love the idea of ringing a bell! I don't think they have one at the Bozeman Cancer Center, but I'll be celebrating, you can bet on that! It will certainly be a relief to have the treatment behind me (except the Tamoxifin, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mom. I love your positive comments!

    Love,
    Lou Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lou, congrats to being almost through all your treatment!! You are so amazing and strong; I am so proud of you! We will have to celebrate some more in August when you are out here!
    Love, Jenny

    ReplyDelete