Friday, September 24, 2010

Back in the Bozeman Groove


We've been home just over a week, and getting back in the Bozeman groove. After being weighed at the doctor's office a couple of weeks ago, I decided it was time to lose a few pounds. So I'm back at the gym and also going to yoga classes. Yoga is so great for releasing stress and focusing on the moment. It's good, too, for stretching out those stiff muscles, which I seem to have a lot of recently. Christy would say that's because I'm getting old!

Tonight, John and I are attending a fundraiser for the Cancer Support Community, which has done so much for me over the past 7 months. I'm trying to talk myself into wearing the dress that I wore at Courtney's wedding. I don't have that many opportunities to dress up in Bozeman, so why not take advantage? (See photo of John and I from the gala, above)

Tomorrow, we hook up our little camper and head to Yellowstone for a few days. The weather is supposed to be beautiful and this will probably be our last opportunity to go camping before it gets too cold. As it is, night time temps are dipping into the 20s, so I'm taking my down comforter!

2 comments: