Friday, March 26, 2010

Maintaining

It's been 3 days since my treatment, and I've been feeling kind of nauseated today. But I have medication to help with that. I managed to go to the post office, recycling and video store. So far, no body or muscle aches, which is good. The acupuncturist that I go to each week worked on that side-effect in particular this past Wednesday, so I'm hoping for some relief.

I just talked to my dad, and he's fighting a cold that my mom gave him. I told him they both have to get well before they come to see my in April! It'll be good to have my family here.

Lou Ann

PS I watched the Huskies slip away from a victory against W. Virginia last night. Too bad they didn't shoot the ball better. I guess now I'll root for Kansas State.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Lou Ann, you're almost done.

    The Tuesday BWAGs were asking about you.

    I'll be out of town (going to Zion National Park and to San Diego to visit my folks) for the next 1-1/2 weeks, but will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete