Sunday, March 21, 2010

Road Trip

John and I took my wig for a spin yesterday with a road trip to Butte. The purpose of the trip was to shop for furniture (we didn't find anything we liked). After shopping, we went on an auto tour around historic Walkerville, plus drive-by's of our old Butte lodgings. Things looked the same, only a little more worn. It's been 23 years since we lived in Butte. John also grabbed the opportunity to stop at Nancy's Pasty Shop to pick up a half-dozen to bring home. We split one for dinner, delicious! On our way home we went on the backroads, where I finally saw a pair of bluebirds! Spring is now officially here.

Lou Ann

3 comments:

  1. Were you in the convertible with the top down to see if it stayed on?

    christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you meant "pastry" not "pasty", which is something entirely different (if you know what I mean! haha).

    Love,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lou, Rosie came in today and showed me how to get on your blog..nice! You are doing a great job! Have fun with mom and dad.

    Wish you the best!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete