Friday, May 7, 2010

Visitor from Bellevue


My good pal Christy is coming for a visit from Bellevue today. I had lots of outdoor activities planned, but since it has snowed everyday for the past week, those plans may change a bit. But no worries, we always have a great time together.

Last night John and I went to hear Arlo Guthrie at the Ellen Theatre. What a great show. It featured Arlo and about 10 members of his family. They sang a lot of Woody Guthrie tunes, plus some of Arlo's well-known songs.

The pansies that I planted a while back are looking a bit sad this morning. They have had a tough week. Snowstorms, high wind and freezing temperatures. But despite their name, they don't give up easily, and I'm counting on them to pull through.

Spring is coming?

Lou Ann

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we'll be gettin' pedicures instead!!

    christy

    ReplyDelete