Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Disclaimer

Several people have commented on the photos I've put on my blog. I'd like to say they are mine, but I can't. Most of them I downloaded from the Yellowstone Nat'l Park website. The photo of the owl I can't remember where it came from, but it's a good one, isn't it? The one of the black bear is mine. That's from my trip to Glacier Park this fall with friend, Christy. From now on, I'll identify my photos with my name at the bottom, when I use them.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and commenting!

Lou Ann

2 comments:

  1. I'll try again, Louie: Great to talk with you this afternoon. I hope you have a great ski tour tomorrow on the golf course. I envy you as I walk around the Mercerdale park between rain showers. Exercise is such a tonic. keep it up! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou, wish I could have found a pic like this one of the owl when I painted our boat!! I was looking for a close up. You saw the finished product on the boat, right?
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete