Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hard to Believe

I have had such a great past week. It's really hard to believe that I'm undergoing chemotherapy! Starting Monday skiing with John, then hiking with Teri & Diane on Wednesday, and snowshoeing with Mary on Thursday. Yesterday I went on a local Audubon field trip to look for raptors (which we saw lots of), and spending time with my birding buddies.

Today, I'm getting together with four of my best BWAG friends (Bozeman Women's Activity Group) for an afternoon tea. I have heard rumors there will be a lemon meringue pie!

I'm enjoying every minute of all of it, because Tuesday, it's back to reality and treatment #2. I hope it goes as well as the first.

Lou Ann

3 comments:

  1. Going raptoring was very exciting and I must admit that I was the one needing to stop for the breather after YOU leading Teri and I up the trail at Middle Cottonwood! Wishing you the best on your second treatment! Love, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou Ann, The blog is a great idea to keep us all informed. Sounds like you are doing really well with chemo and all. I like your new haircut:-) You have a great head for that style - round with no bumps! I think of you so often and love your attitude through all this. Sending you my very best thoughts and well wishes!! Jan Alferness

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Lou Ann
    Mom and I are so proud of you in the way you handle this temporary set-back of your generally healthy past. Your attitude is great, the outstanding support you are getting from your friends is heartwarming, and the outlook for your recovery is very encouraging. Keep skiing, hiking, birding,snowshoeing, all outdoor refreshing activities.
    Love and hugs from
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete