Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lazy Day

Yesterday was a lazy day. After I got up and had breakfast, I took a nap on the couch! Then I went to the Cancer Center to get my white blood cell booster shot. After I got home, I took another nap until dinner time. Talk about a full day!

John made beef stew, which I ate some of. My appetite isn't what it usually is, and I had a little nausea but not bad. I slept better last night.

BTW, I did manage to have some fun over the weekend. I went downhill skiing twice, cross-country once and enjoyed having a few friends over for Super Bowl.

Lou Ann

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lou Ann--Just a quick note to let you know that I'm thinking of you and John. I've read back over the blog since you returned to Bozeman and realize a lot has happened in a short time. Sleeping is good and I'm happy you are doing that as you need it. I'm also very happy you got to ski over the weekend. Is there anything I can do to help you or John? Mary K.

    ReplyDelete