Thursday, February 18, 2010

Feeling Normal - Mostly

Yesterday was the best I've felt in many days, almost normal! Most of the unpleasant side-effects have eased up, and I'm able to eat my regular foods again, although I'm eating more ice cream than usual. But why stop now?

My friend Teri came over and we went for a ski around the golf course yesterday morning. It felt great and we skied for about an hour and a half, with a couple of stops. That is such great exercise for me, as well as a giving my mental attitude a big boost. Of course I had to take a good hours' nap afterward.

BTW... I had my blood levels tested on Tuesday, and everything is normal. My white blood count is still at a healthy level. I wonder when it will start to drop?

Lou Ann

2 comments:

  1. Ice Cream is wonderful. Keep eating it, as much as you want, as often as you want. Great news about the white blood count.

    Glad you knit some. I too watched Olympics last night, knitting away. You'll have your Bobcat scarf ready for the 2010 season. Me, I might have a scarf for Vivian's favorite stuffed animal! It's fun - Tena wants to teach the pearl stitch - let's plan a lesson together. Hugs, Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a minute... when have you ever been NORMAL!!!

    christy

    ReplyDelete