Wednesday, February 3, 2010

An Omission

I realize that since starting this blog, I omitted a very important item .....my outlook for being cured. I'm happy to say that if I go through the full complement of treatment, my statistical percentage of being totally cured is around 95%. Right now, I'm cancer-free, and the chemo and radiation will help ensure that I don't have a recurrence. It's always good to keep this in mind when I'm feeling sorry for myself. There's a bright light at the end of the tunnel.

Lou Ann

3 comments:

  1. Nice photo!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane and Ed GreshamFebruary 3, 2010 at 7:58 PM

    It is with so much awe and admiration that we've been tuned into your blog!! Thanks so much for sharing your journey. We are with you all the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou, this is a really important omission! I can't imagine how difficult it is going through this at such a young age, and I really admire your strength and courage in battling this beast. It sounds like you are in great hands and are well on your road to a full recovery.
    xoxo,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete